Description: Embedded Test Engineer ADAS/AD - Pune
SYSTEM INTEGRATION TEST ENGINEER (M/F) ADAS/AD PUNE
- Systems Analysis and Documentation
- Review of Systems Requirements Specification
- Liaise with system architect in defining test requirements
- Develop Systems Test Specification, with traceability from systems test cases to the unique systems requirements to ensure full test coverage of all the system interfaces
- System Validation Planning and Reporting in the project
- Produce Systems Test Plan for each phase in line with the agreed Systems Test Specification & Feature by Phase document
- Produce Systems Integration Test Plan for each phase in line with the agreed Systems Integration
- Test Specification & Feature by Phase document
- Manage the full execution of the Systems Test & Systems Integration Test plans for each phase,
- Create Systems Test & Systems Integration Test reports
- Systems architecture Test
- Produce Systems Integration Test Specification, with traceability from integration test cases to the unique System Architecture requirements to ensure test coverage of all interfaces.
- Test case solutions
- Develop test equipment to simulate vehicle environment
- Develop test equipment to support each individual test case
- Work with test engineer and test technician to ensure delivery of system test solutions
- System Test Initiatives
- Develop test environments for new applications
- Innovation and development of alternative test solutions to existing applications
- University degree in Electronics, computer science, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- You already gained several years of working experience in Software development / testing in the embedded domain.
- Previous experience as Embedded Test engineer or Automation engineer.
- Proficient Knowledge in Electronics HW & Programming skills C/C++ and Python.
- You have the ability to understand the requirements and transfer that into test cases or testable scripts
- You are flexible, reliable, self-initiative and capable of learning new products and technologies
- You like to work in an internationally distributed team
- Good team player and communication skills
- Self-education and self-development.
Note: Interested Person share your profile to this mail ID: email@example.com / 8608192839.
Contact Person : Siva Kumar
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:IT Software - Systems, EDP, MIS
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:TMangoes HR Consulting