We are a established Executive search firm and Temp staffing partner with a successful track record. We have done some remarkable achievements with our top notch clients In India.
Now, I'm recruiting For my client, global leader in Marketing and Communications services.
Kindly have a look at the JD and let me know your interest to take things forward.
Kindly send your updated profile with your interest.
Location : Chennai
Reporting to : Senior Manager - Finance
Experience : 5-9 years
The Assistant Manager/ Manager - Finance will be responsible for corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting and manage the domestic business. S/he is also responsible for timely filing of income tax returns, finalization of balance sheet, bank reconciliations and also manages all compliances according to Government/RBI regulations and statutory bodies.
- Ensure monthly closure of books in line with the standards and ensure revenue assurance
- Ensure all statutory compliances and payment of all taxes, levies etc. within the stipulated time frame. Ensure pro-active tracking and reporting of the same.
- End to end planning and execution of all audit requirements.
- Responsible for monthly preparation of month end statutory packs including financial closure.
- Develop and maintain internal control checklists to facilitate the month end / year end closure.
- Responsible for extracting and reporting of information for Tax and other statutory reporting/ liasing with Government / other regulatory body including FEMA compliances.
- Support with Secretarial reporting / compliance requirements.
- Independent review of processes to identify scope for efficiency and adherence to internal controls.
- Work closely with the Sr. Finance manager in supporting and executing policy / other accounting changes.
- Any other adhoc support as may be required
- Chartered Accountant with at least 5 years experience in Core Accounting function (minimum 1-2 years in people management role)
- Hands on knowledge of accounting and Indian accounting standards and IFRS , ERP systems and reporting tools
- Hands-on knowledge and experience working with government/statutory bodies on various matters..
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Good exposure to Oracle systems.
- Confident personality, commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail with excellent accounting and number skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, handle challenging situations with a flexible, logical and proactive approach.
- Self-starter, proactive & assertive
- Work in a collaborative and entrepreneurial manner to support and drive efficiency.
- Promote the use of technology and be self-servicing.
- Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and communicating effectively with all.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile