1. Responsible for overseeing and directing all the aspects of Engineering to ensure internal
customers requirements are fulfilled.
2. Responsible for overseeing below mentioned activities and compliance of the same:
a. Operation of all utilities, HVAC
b. Preventive Maintenance & Calibration
c. Breakdown Maintenance
3. Responsible for supporting production activities by minimizing machine downtime due to
4. Responsible for review of engineering SOPs.
5. Responsible for GMP documentation, Change controls, Deviations, CAPA etc.
6. Review of URS, IQ, OQ and PQ documents for equipment and facility.
7. Inventory control of critical spares for equipments.
8. Identifying and execution of energy conservation initiatives.
9. Ensuring closure of Self inspection points on time.
10. To ensure optimum utilization of all resources including people and energy.
11. Focus on innovation and continuous process improvement towards productivity and cost
12. To prepare operational and capital expenditure budget, and monitor the same after approval.
13. To lead the audits as a representative of Engineering department and comply to audit observations.
14. To coordinate with Manufacturing, QA, QC, WH, SCM, PD, HR and EHS for engineering related
15. To implement improvement and expansion projects.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Top Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Mechanical
Contact Company:TMangoes HR Consulting