Department Name: ADAS System Validation
Position Location: Pune , India
Reports To: Head System Test & Validation , ADAS & Autonomous Driving
1. General understanding of testing concepts and test strategies for ADAS systems
2. Testing the Middleware and HW-SW Integration.
3. Support Driver Assist Technology (DAT) feature development and migration to production
4. Support testing while Porting advanced algorithms to run on real-time embedded systems
5. Automation of Tests for evaluating the performance of algorithms before and after optimization using advanced coding techniques.
6. Tool development including tools to present and/or save complex real-time data (which could include display of 3-d data)
7. SiL & HiL Test Automation and Execution.
8. Check for compliance of software towards ASIL requirements along with responsibility for improving test coverages and test metrics.
- Participation in the process of maintenance, configuration and adaptation of system test suites for different functions.
- Supporting the porting of automated code generated by Matlab / Simulink to HIL and SIL test systems and target boards
- Support in configuration of SIL (using vehicle simulation software like VIRES, SCANer, Carsim.. etc ) and HIL test environments and able to create scripts and software tools for further enhancements.
1. University degree in informatics, computer science, automation engineering, electrical engineering or similar with work experience of at least 4 years in a testing and automation.
2. Very good in C/C++, Python. Good to have knowhow in ROS in Robotics area.
3. Knowledge of any vehicle simulation tools like Carmaker, VIRES VTD, Prescan etc.
4. Very good in tool development and automation of Tests and tools.
5. Experience with agile development, test driven development and continuous integration
6. Familiar with development environments like ROS (Robot Operating System)
7. Experience with the following operating systems: QNX, Autosar and Linux
8. Good experience in using Vector tools specifically using CAN and Ethernet and good in CAPL scripting.
9. Ability to understand the requirements and transfer that into test cases or testable scripts.
10. Must be flexible, dependable, and capable of learning new products and technologies.
11. Ready to take up activities to support the team and the project in time.
Note: Interested candidate share your profile to this mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person : Siva Kumar
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:IT Software - Systems, EDP, MIS
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:TMangoes HR Consulting